Welcome to the first of three blogs about the team behind Astute. First up we start with our founder Mhairi MacLeod to find out what happens behind the scenes.
1. What is the thing you like best about your work?
Every day is different with every person and their circumstance (everyone has a different story to tell)
2. What makes you laugh?
3. What do you miss from your childhood?
4. What is the prettiest place you have been?
Chobe National Park in Northern Botswana, South Africa
5. what was the last book you read?
6. What is your favourite way to spend a Saturday?
In the garden and by the pool with my family
7. Who taught you to drive?
My Dad started to, but having a twin sister learning at the same time we sent him around the bend so he handed over to my mother who was far more tolerant
8. How would your friends describe you?
9. What was your first job?
Research for theDivision of General Practice
10. How did you end up working in finance?
While working within the motor trade and became a Finance Business Manager
11. What was your first car?
1968 Mini Cooper S
12. What was your favourite thing to do/or memory as a young child?
Tripping around the North and South of NZ with my three brothers, sister, mum and dad
13. If given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Thanks Mhairi, remember guys, check back in here next week to find out more about the Astute Team!